Design, simulate, and program electronics.
Fedora's Electronic is dedicated to support the innovation and development brought by opensource Electronic Design Automation (EDA) community.
The Fedora Electronic Lab includes design tools for:
* ASIC Analog Circuit Design and Simulation
* ASIC Layout, DRC and LVS
* Digital Simulation and Verification
* RTL and logic synthesis design flows
* Circuit and PCB Layout
* Micro Controller (µC) Programming and Embedded Systems Development
* CAD Tools
* Project Management, Peer Review and budget trackin
The best part: burn it into a DVD and test before install.http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fel/