DIYHiFi.org

For the sake of audio
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:29 am 
Benjamin

Kuei Yang Wang wrote:

“And one should bear in mind that there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those who might profit from the new.”

But when folks who will neither profit or be hurt, by the "new way", are also saying "This will never work", most folks would start to re-think their position.

But not our hero.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:40 pm 
Pig

The great tragedy…the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact. ~ T.H. Huxley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:40 pm 
Cow

Nothing has been slain here save the respect I once had for some of you. All of the negatives put forth so far are for the most part just posturing and bloviating. It seems you are comfortable in the status quo and so Thorsten has succinctly described the dynamic of this thread. I am the upstart without any real force behind me at the moment so until that changes, I have to bear you nudnicks and the rubbish you put in my threads. You'll just keep pushing away users with every off-topic and rubbish post, becoming less and less relevant and soon, not even the worms that will feast on your flesh will thank you. I'll probably be around to see this domain name go up on auction for chump change. Keep it up, you guys are doing great.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:35 am 
Benjamin

Thanks. We tried our hardest.

I'm sure some have provided lots of entertainment. So, make sure you also hold that against us.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10